Careers at 93.7 JRfm
Part Time Street Team Member
Are you fun, charismatic and energetic and looking to be part of an amazing team?
Being a JRfm Street Team Member is all about getting out in the community and representing JRfm at the biggest & best events in the lower mainland. Majority of hours will be weeknights and weekends but right flexible schedule is an asset.
Events consist of: concerts both in Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, radio station events such as Boots and Babes, Basics For Babies FUNdraising day, and many of the lower mainland’s major events, movie premieres, sporting events, contest-related events, and more.
· Animating crowds & attracting attention
· Engaging and interacting with listeners
· Handing out SWAG!
· Representing the radio station brands in a professional manner at all times
· Equipment and signage setup and tear down to required visual expectations
· Take part in a GREAT promotional experience!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience is an asset
· Responsible, reliable and punctual
· Street level promotions experience with ability to problem solve and deal with adversity
· Self motivated, Energetic and outgoing personality
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting
· Proven track record of working effectively within Team environments
· Desire to learn technical aspects of broadcast setups
· Unafraid of grunt work (i.e. lifting, lugging, dragging, stuffing, hanging and getting dirty)
· Must have a flexible schedule including availability during daytime and/or weeknight and weekend
· Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record are an asset
Interested applicants are invited to complete application by applying below.
Be sure to tell us why you would be a great part of the JRfm Street team!