To sign up for a FREE day pass click here.
At the Y, we think it’s time to get back to the things that matter.
The YMCA cares about the same things you care about: raising healthy and resilient kids, ensuring youth feel confident and supported, and helping people feel healthy and connected to others in the community.
Get back to your routine & get active with your family. The YMCA is donating a YMCA Family Membership to us to give to you! Fill out the survey below for a chance to win a Family Membership to the YMCA, valued at $1,596.
We are the YMCA
We are 4,000 volunteers and staff working together with more than 115,000 people across the Lower Mainland who believe in helping children and families reach their full potential. We are a charity dedicated to strengthening the foundations of community.
For over 130 years we’ve cared for kids, shaped leaders for tomorrow and helped generations of people come together to find support, get healthier and make friends for life. We are determined to be a genuine, welcoming, hopeful place that is nurturing and fun. This is the community we want. A community where we share a sense of social responsibility; experience better health in spirit, mind and body; and where children and families can thrive.
We envision stronger, more hopeful and caring communities that result in:
- Strong and connected families
- Healthy seniors with strong social circles that volunteer and stay involved
- Resilient and healthy children who thrive and lead healthy, long lives
- Confident and skilled young leaders
- Motivated adults that take charge of their health, get active and become role models and mentors
- Immigrants who participate and engage in their communities
- Teens who feel confident and a strong sense of belonging
- Happy people, excited about life
Programs at the YMCA:
Locations of the closest YMCA nearest you: